Your honeymoon is the first trip you will be taking together as husband and wife. It will be relaxed and a perfect opportunity to take professional photos without the stress of the wedding day timeline or any other distractions. Here are some tips on how to plan your perfect Honeymoon photo session:
1. Plan ahead and book a professional photographer in advance. They will know the best locations in the area for your photo session.
2. Decide if you want a simple photo session with normal attire or photos in your wedding attire. If you are adventurous enough, maybe even an underwater photo session.
3. If you decide on wedding attire and your dress is too big and heavy for traveling with, buy a simple, inexpensive dress for the photo session. A simple dress will be easier to handle. If you plan on doing a Trash the Dress or underwater photo session, a simple, flowing dress will be easier to swim with and you can always use it again for one of your dinner nights.
4. Bring props to your session. Find a silk flower bouquet that can be easily stored in your luggage, or a flower for the hair. A veil will also look beautiful in photos especially underwater!
5. Create a “Thank You” photo. Take this opportunity to take a great photo to include in your “Thank You” cards for your wedding guests. You can make or buy “Thank You” signs, you can write “Thank You” in the sand, if your honeymoon location allows; there are tons of ideas, just plan ahead.
When visiting Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Isla Mujeres, or Cozumel, Cancun Studios is your guarantee for great honeymoon photos! Book your session TODAY!