The holidays are just around the corner and it’s time to start preparing for the season. One of the most anticipated tasks for me are my holiday cards. I like to prepare ahead of time to have them ready by the first week of December. Every year I try to do something unique and be creative with our amazing beach scenarios. Here I would like to share some ideas for your Holiday Portraits at the beach in Cancun.
Make some time on this Cancun vacation and hire a professional photographer to capture your Holiday portraits at the beach. Here are some popular ideas that will set your Holiday card apart from all of the rest.
- Make a snowman out of sand and incorporate him into your Cancun beach photo session
- Add a small Christmas tree to your portrait for that holiday look
- Draw a Christmas tree in the sand and add shells as ornaments
- Bring a holiday wreath as a prop for your photos
- You can never go wrong with your Santa hats, this is always a classic!
Any of these ideas will make your Cancun beach photo session into a unique Cancun Holiday portrait just on time for those Christmas cards.
Always plan with plenty of time. Our post-production process takes time, especially during the Holiday season. Anticipate the delivery of your photos before December. Read more about our post-production process here.
Make sure to read our tips on what to expect and how to prepare for a Cancun Beach photo session here.
Plan now and have your Cancun beach photos ready for December.
Book your Cancun Photographer today! Call toll free to make an appointment 1-888-215-0428 or visit our website at www.cancunstudios.com